Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sore-ness!

Wow! I am so sore today. I failed to mention in my last blog(s) that I upped my weights yesterday in body pump. Girl - I'm feeling it today. I upped my weights for squats, tri's, and chest. I stayed the same with biceps. I didn't want to re-injure my wrist and it usually bothers me the most when I do biceps. I started to feel sore in my chest last night. Today, it aches so bad that I could barely run! Seriously, every time I would take a step, I could feel it in my chest. Progress is a good thing, no pain no gain right? LOL Even though, I'm not trying to gain. Gaining muscle is ok but I have to lose fat!

At the gym this morning, I did legs and I ran. I took everything I had to go but I know it's worth it. I ran for about 30 minutes. I took a few breaks and walked the incline at 2%. Not because I couldn't run but because I wanted to try some intervals and a working recovery. I've heard it actually burns more fat than just running. Nothing wrong with trying something new! ;-)

I have a busy day tomorrow, Amelia is finally going to the ENT for her hearing test then we immediately follow up with the doc. I'm nervous and excited to finally be making progress. Friday, I have a job interview. :) Hopefully something good comes out of it. I hope that if it's the job meant for me God's will prevails and is clear. That's all I really want to say about that. Then we're camping in San Simeon this weekend. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment