Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday again

It was hot today! Over 100 degrees, too hot to go outside and I felt like lounging today. Seriously, I didn't get out of my jammies until it was time to go to the gym at 5 p.m. I love jammie days and needed it. I took a long nap with Amelia too. Ahhh...relaxation!

At the gym, I did cardio kick boxing. Great class as always. Today I feel fat. Probably a consequence of eating everything I wanted this weekend, I'm bloated again. I know one weekend isn't going to instantly return me to the size I was but in my head I feel that way. Geesh, I need to quit beating myself up over it. I really am glad I had a normal weekend. Plus, my normal eating now is just that normal eating. No insanely large portions, no seconds, I get hungry I eat I get full and leave food on my plate. My eating habits have changed so much which is helping me to believe I truly have changed my life. The rest of the weight will come off, I'm just in waiting mode...

I'm not going to expect to have a good weigh in tomorrow though. I might possibly have gained, and that's ok too. Relapse and refocus. I'm going to weigh in and report back - the good, the bad the ugly.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll be surprised at your weigh in that it was good. And don't beat your self up! Your doing great! It's a lifestyle and you can't go your whole life with out treating yourself on vacation!!! And if you do that's no way to live! lol =)

    ReplyDelete