Tuesday, June 15, 2010

swimsuit pic




Isn't my shadow hot? I mean look at those curves! ha ha I took this photo the other day. Don't you love how shadows can distort reality? I mean you see no extra fat, no rippley skin, no imperfections really just curves. You can't really tell that I am bigger than the average person or my age. It's just a perfectly crafted silhouette of who I am just the way God made me. Now only if I saw the real version of me that way. ::: sigh:::

As promised a while back, the much anticipated full swimsuit picture. Mariyn took it today and I have to say, it's not bad for 195lbs but my swimsuit covers a lot. My main problem area is my mid section.



Mission accomplished today, I swam 50 laps. 40 laps free style 10 laps back stroke. Each set of 10 laps took about 4 minutes. I'm not exactly sure the exact time, Mariyn timed me on my phone. I took short breaks between sets: checked on the kids, watched their tricks, whatever so I could get on to my next set. I still need swimming gear.

50 x 40 feet (length of the pool) = 2000 feet! 2000feet = 609.6 meters = about .38 miles! Improving already :) I'm sure I can swim the 400 meters required for the triathlon. I might not be the fastest but I know I CAN do it. Plus training and practice, I can only improve right?

2 comments: