Friday, December 31, 2010

Amazing

,2010 has been an amazing year for me. I've changed so much, not just in appearance but in my heart. I know God has been doing some great work in there and is continuing to change me. I am not sad to see 2010 go. I do not have a list of New Years resolutions to accomplish. Yet, I'm so excited for 2011 and the changes that God is going to continue to bring into my life and into my heart.

Of course, I still have so many adventures I want to accomplish. So many goals and dreams to dream. The inner-athlete is alive, awake and well.

I pray God blesses each and everyone of you in 2011 and that you see your life for what it is, a gift from God. I pray that he provides you strength and peace to meet and exceed in any challenge you may face. I pray that life is not only what you want out of it, but it is God's will being done.



Oh and I ended the year right. I got to the gym today and swam laps for about 30 minutes. It felt so good to be doing something active again.

Dec 2009

Nov 2010



Bring on 2011. :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at you go-keep it up!! Best of luck and health in 2011!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job this year and it's gonna be an amazing one this year round! Can't wait for all the results we will see. xoxo Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and you look amazing. It looks like 2010 has been good to you and you've certainly been good to yourself. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete