Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weighing In

I held myself accountable today for all the goodness the holidays had to offer. The treats, coookies, fudge, warm apple cider, fatty fried dinners and even the 3 times I got Starbucks this month ( tall size only :)

I can't remember the last time I stepped on the scale but it's been a while. Judging from my blog, it was back in November. I know I was teetering between 185-188 lbs. I can feel that I've gained some weight, I can see it ever so slightly on my body, face and arms. I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting differently. These are the first signs of weight gain and it's with these that I am going to do something about it. I'm back and re-energized.

Today's weigh in wasn't as bad as I thought it could be 189 lbs. I'm thankful I didn't hit the 190's mark but to be honest, 180's I'm not in love with you. I don't want to be with you any more and I'm ready to move on. It's been good while I'm here but I deserve better and can do better. I think it's time we should see other people. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm trying to break up with the 190's, so I feel ya...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck kicking the 180s to the curb. Best wishes for success in 2011.

    ReplyDelete