Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope each and everyone of you were filled with the spirit of Christmas and blessings.

My family and I had a a very wonderful Christmas. Christmas has given me so much. So many wonderful memories were made. I baked and I baked and I baked... 11 dozen cookies and a batch of fudge this week alone. My niece and nephew came over and baked cookies for Santa with the girls and I. We gave 2 dozen of them to my parents as part of their gift. I sent 2 dozen home with the kids for Santa at their house. I brought 2 dozen to a holiday gathering at my other sisters. Another dozen to my father in law. I gave some more to a friend... and yeah we had a lot too.

We were incredibly blessed this Christmas. I was blessed with several new outfits, new boots, a new coat and running gear. I can't wait to run again.

I haven't stepped on the scale but I'm sure I've also been blessed with a few extra pounds to re-lose and a clear determined mind to start exercising again. I'm excited, not about the pounds of course, but excited to get back on track. I think I am going to start going to a different gym (temporarily) and swim. My mom gave me a 45 day trial pass (free), and I really think this will help a lot. I'm also going to start back with yoga. As I gain strength I will return to cycle, running and weight training. To keep me motivated, I'm going to start planning for the 2011 season. I see a few runs and triathlons in my future.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! can't wait to hear about your plans :) Hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete