Monday, April 12, 2010

Pre--pregnancy Weight

I decided to celebrate the completion of the contest. We had pizza for dinner tonight. A few weeks ago, the rest of the family had pizza. It smelled so good and I wanted some badly but I didn't give in. Instead, I said after I'm done with the contest I'll have Pizza. Normally, I don't even like pizza. Today Mariyn reminded me that it was time for Pizza tonight since I was done with my contest. I'm not going to get in the habit of eating poorly since I'm no longer competing but I don't mind eating less strict every now and then. I think it will help keep me from feeling so much burn out.


Tonight, I did cardio kickboxing. I really wanted to take the night off but I didn't. I still have goals to obtain. I'm staying focused. I was a little bit late today so I tried to sneak into the back. Tick called me out and said, come join me up front. HaHa... yeah I guess you can really tell I'm a regular!

Tomorrow morning I have my monthly bible study. I'm making a fruit salad to bring and share. I'll be missing my morning body pump and spin class so I plan to be back at the gym tomorrow night. I won't weigh in tomorrow since I weighed today at 202lbs. 3 lbs less than last week for a total loss of 56lbs! I am actually 1 lbs less than my pre-Amelia pregnancy weight. Just about the same weight as I've been for most of my 20's. I'm hoping the rest of the weight comes off just as quickly as this 56lbs has.

No comments:

Post a Comment