Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Old habits die hard

I've been eating really poorly. Last night, I even went to the grocery store to return a movie and I got a candy... ok, ok, well I got two. Yes I even ate one on the way home in the car. I know, old habits die hard! I really wanted two though and I told myself I was getting back on the wagon today. I started the day off right, I made a beautiful tropical fruit salad for church this morning. It was FABULOUS! Everyone loved it! If I had a camera, I would have taken a picture. Then, lunch time came around and I ate out with Richard. I had a chicken pennini. It was good but it wasn't a 10, more like a 7. It won't be worth eating again, that's for sure. We went to the gym this evening. Yes I said we, Rich went with me, he hasn't been in about 3 weeks. I'm glad he came. I did Zumba then about an hour or so of weights. Sure enough though, we leave the gym and Rich asks, "Can we have Cafe Bravo for dinner?" Mariyn did the same thing. I gave in. Cafe Bravo is my favorite. We split a burrito too, so it wasn't as damaging eating only half the meal! I'll get back on the eating healthy wagon, I swear.

Lately, I feel as if I'm at a crossroads. Something exciting is going to happen, I can feel it. I'm not sure what it is but I feel like God has a plan for me I just don't know what it is. I keep looking around waiting for it. Feeling excited not knowing what to do. The more I think about it, the more I feel it. We shall see!

Oh and I actually applied for 2 jobs today! Huge for me... we will see if they pan out but there hasn't been anything to apply for in months so just having something to apply for is exciting. LOL

2 comments:

  1. So how was your weigh in and your contest go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weigh in was good - I lost 30.5 lbs in the contest. I'm done with the contest but I won't know who won for a while. There was another group of people who started the week after I did, so they aren't done until Sunday or Monday... whenever they weigh out. I wrote about the contest in the blog titled Challenge Complete. :)

    ReplyDelete