Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maybe

I haven't really felt the need to blog as much lately. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm slacking but I haven't given up. Maybe I don't feel like I'm doing anything different and thus have nothing to talk about... I've been a little busier lately and maybe just haven't found the time. Maybe I'm just burnt out and need a break. Maybe I'm just feeling a little less motivated and maybe a little too comfortable... maybe?

Whatever the reason is, or combination there of I realize I haven't been as dedicated to blogging or as dedicated to my diet and exercise routine. I'm still doing both but not with the same intensity. Yesterday, weigh in was 187, 2 lbs up from the week before. I'm not at all bothered by it either. Odd.

The last several weeks, I've been going three steps forward on the scale to fall two steps back lately. I'm pretty sure it's water weight as I still have been working out. Yeah I gave into a few more pieces of candy then I normally would but over all I still ate healthy. I still exercised several times last week with intensity. I'm not as focused but I've not abandoned ship.

Monday morning, I did advanced spin at the gym. It felt really good. Monday night, I went running, about 5 miles.

Tuesday I didn't make it to the gym. I had my monthly mom's bible study in the morning, play date in the afternoon for Amelia. Then after school stuff, dinner and my sister came over. Today, I'm painting my hallways and I know I won't make it to my regular class. I'm planning on running tonight again. Thursday and Friday I am going to spend time at my aunts house, my girls don't have school. I really need a break and I always feel so much better after I've spent some time with my aunt and her family.

I'm not sure what is on the agenda for this weekend but hopefully I'll figure out a way to get more activity in. And next week I am going to come back fully recharged. I'm tired of feeling burnt out.... maybe that is my problem?

2 comments:

  1. I think you've been doing great! Everyone misses hearing from you when it's not as often, but life happens! You have not even come close to giving up. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrienne. I feel derailed lately, I guess. I've had more cheats lately and been slacking off more but you're right I've not even come close to giving up because giving up is not an option. I will not give up on myself. :)

    ReplyDelete