Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

I got my hair cut and styled yesterday. It felt so good. It was getting dry and stringy. I needed the cut. It felt good too.

A few of my friends from grad school got together for dinner. It was nice to get together we hadn't seen each other for a long time. I had my hair done, make up on and I got dressed. My friends were shocked at how much I've changed and kept commenting on how good I look. It felt good. Life is good.

I ate heavier than I had wanted to. Thankfully, Zumara and I went for a good run last night. Our bodies were sore and scratched but it felt good to get them moving again. 4.25 miles according to mapmyrun.com - Not bad at all! Hopefully, it undoes some of the damage from Halloween.

Weigh in today was great 185 lbs! 1 pound less than last week. :) I got up, did body pump and cycle. I was running a little bit late and took my breakfast (oatmeal) to the gym with me. I wanted to make sure I got a ticket to class today, yesterday I got there 10 minutes before the class started and it was already too full.

I struggled to get through body pump as my body is still a little sore. Cycle was great though - I feel so good now that I'm done. I need to get to cleaning today. I'm having people over for a Jewelry party on Thursday night and my house is a mess. So yeah... that's my goal for today!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the cleaning! I want to take a "Before" picture of my living room and an "After" lol. My sister and her fam are coming today and I need to get on it! But I really wanted to read about your mud run! So I am going to do that now.. then go clean. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel so good when I have my hair done. Sounds like a great day. How far are you from goal?

    I'm so glad you've joined in on the plank challenge!!! I'm heading over to check out 'mapmyrun.com'.

    Have a geat day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberlynn - Thanks! I'm 27 lbs from goal now. So close, yet so far. Realistically, I'm still very concerned about my weight but I've moved on to more physical goals (NSV) than scale goals. It just feels right.

    I'm glad I took the plank challenge too! I've already got mine in for the day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing better than getting all dressed up to meet friends, especially when you look different. Compliments are always a good motivator! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete