Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hot 100 - Week 6

* Lose the 30 lbs

UPDATE: Weigh in yesterday, 185 lbs! One pound less than last week but still falling short of the 30 lbs... I'm keeping my goal and just going to continue to work towards it. Day by day, week by week, choice by choice.

* Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: Not there yet... but I'm getting smaller.

* Increase my running mileage.

UPDATE: Completed my first mud run (10K) on 10/31. I've also ran several nights last week and will continue to work on this. I've abandoned some events I wanted to do but picked a new running goal. More to come about that...

3 comments:

  1. A sincere congratulations on the mud run...I hear those things are hard! And you'll get to goal in no time with your great attitude about it. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your next running goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! You are doing great! Three for three this week. Sure, you haven't lost the 30 yet, but it is coming!

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete