Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 8

Here is my crummy update but I'm holding myself accountable:

*Lose the 30 lbs

UPDATE: Weigh in yesterday, 188 lbs. I'm seriously having bowel issues and retaining water. I can feel it in my whole body. I don't think it's real weight gain but it is reflecting on the scale.

* Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: One of my BFF's gave me a pair of banana republic size 6 slacks, I can get them on over my hips and butt but I can't button them yet. I'm willing to be that if they were an 8 I could squeeze into them.

* Increase my running mileage.
UPDATE: Injured my ankle running Sunday afternoon. I got in few good runs last week, including the trail/hills run that I fell on. Once I'm healed I will go back.

I will have to wait until this heals until I can attempt to run again. Instead, I am going to be working on my plank challenge and push ups while I have to be off of my foot. Then, I will move into cycling and back to running when ready.

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo almost a size 6?! Thats amazing! Good job on keeping the updates even though you feel like your not making progress. So many people just stop blogging. Glad you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would throw that number right out the window, seriously. If you are having bowel issues, that can add up to a LOT of weight that is only temporary and not a 'true' weight. Eat some Fiber One, drink a lot of water and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get things moving again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this week wasn't bad at all! Sure, it didn't all go as planned, but you did pretty good!

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete