Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hot 100 - Week 7

* Lose the 30 lbs

UPDATE: Weigh in yesterday, 187 lbs - 2 pounds heavier than last week. See the yo-yo affect.

* Fit into a size 8
UPDATE: Not there yet... but I'm getting smaller. I notice a lot of my jeans are feeling bigger.

* Increase my running mileage.

UPDATE: I ran several nights last week. Normally after a running event, we are sluggish to start back up running in routine. Zumara and I both feel like we need to incorporate more hills in our runs to prepare us for our half marathon. We are hoping to do so on the weekends.

6 comments:

  1. It's too bad you don't live closer, my road is full of hills. I get a great workout in everytime I walk it. Good job on the jeans feeling bigger. It's the best feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimberlynn - It is a great feeling - except the fact I know I'll need new ones and money is tight but I'm trusting in God. He knows my heart desires. I've been honest with him (and myself)and I'm done stressing over it.


    I wish we lived closer too. Tennessee is so beautiful and the hills are killer. I remember. I live in the central valley and it's really flat. Luckily though it's the east side of the valley so I will only have to go about 10 minutes or so to get to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada's, where I can get plenty of hill work in. Like everything else in this journey, I just have to make the extra effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeans feeling bigger = a great feeling! :-) It will feel even better when you get the new ones that fit good. God provides, just be open to what he does for you.

    ~South Beach Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the running increase! Was great to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are beginning a great habit if you managed to run several nights out of the week. Next week those pounds will be off and GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve -You're right. I need to trust in God that my needs are going to be met. I was very blessed this weekend, my sister bought me several shirts and one of my best friends gave me some clothes. I have enough things that I am satisfied and shopping can wait a little longer. :)

    ReplyDelete