Sunday, January 30, 2011

weight

I weighed in today, I don't know why, I wasn't expecting a change, and if there was I knew it would be a gain. I've been so busy and stressed lately, I've skipped a lot of meals and eaten less than healthy snacks. There have been days where I didn't eat anything until dinner. We ate out last night. The kids stayed at my mom's and Richard and I celebrated our upcoming 9th wedding anniverary. Crazy to think that we could have possibly been together *that* long, but we have.

We layed in bed late this morning, then got up and showered. Rich weighed in and said he lost 2 lbs. MEN! His weight flucatates a lot though and he isn't really trying to lose weight. This got me to thinking, that I should weigh in. I can't remember the last time I did, it's probably been 3 weeks or so. It's sort of liberating. I had just gotten out of the shower, I was undressed my hair was wet. I hadn't eaten yet so I figured, why not. Besides with my hair being wet, I just *knew* I would weigh heavier, lol. I already had my excuss ready!

So I stepped on the scale and was shocked! I mean shocked, 184 lbs. That was down 1 lbs since my lowest weigh in. I'm greatful I'm able to maintain my weight loss with everything I am dealing with right now.

3 comments:

  1. Maintenance is just as important and awesome as weight loss! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I don't feel as if this pound was earned by healthy weight loss. I know I didn't deserve it and I feel like my muscles are deteriorating before my eyes, hence why I'm probably lighter on the scale... ha ha ha excuses I know. I'm glad the number was smaller but I can't wait to be active again. I'm just thankful to be maintaining now though, very thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the loss! You know, when I was weighing in several times a day, I would weigh pre and post shower. I always gained an entire pound if my hair was wet. Always. There's more water in those locks than you realize!

    ReplyDelete