Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fat Pig

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. Life has seemed to have gotten really busy lately. I have a lot of obligations/jobs for someone who doesn't really work. Ahh... the life of a stay at home mom.

I miss my routine. I attempt to read most of your blogs from my iphone but commenting is a lot harder I've found. Hopefully I get used to it soon or get more computer time.


I heard through the grape vine that someone called me a "Fat Pig" last night and has been using this name for me for a while now. Yeah - so childish, I know. I'm still overweight I realize this but in the grand scheme of things I don't look that FAT anymore. In fact, I'm pretty sure the person who said this about me is much larger than I am. Maybe not weight but in terms of size. But then again, the type of adult that would just casually call people names and verbally attack them, based on nonsense and appearance, isn't one that I would consider classy. So really I am considering the source. But I would be dishonest if I said the comment didn't shock me and send me into a reality check, questioning my weight issues. Yeah, I really don't like drama in my life. I can seriously do with out and just get my fill by reading Facebook, TMZ or Perez Hiliton.

Fun stuff, I tell you. The curve ball life has thrown at me has left no time for swimming, working out or really anything about me lately. I really need to learn my limits better. I need to pray about things.

2 comments:

  1. That is super childish! It always makes you laugh though, that some people still play the Jr High School games. Name calling? Really? Are we going to steal crayons too? And OMG I laughed that you mentioned FB of a place to get drama!! That is really what it is all about!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really Like a word w whoever called you that. Seriously not cool.

    ReplyDelete