Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weighing in

It's Tuesday, which means I held myself accountable and weighed in today. I didn't really want to because I haven't been able to do much physically right now. But I have cleaned up my eating a little bit and started trying again. Not over indulging but I haven't been strict yet either. I didn't anything would change on the scale, so why look? If anything I figure there would be a gain I ate out last night and had a bowl of ice cream over the weekend.


I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 185! I was shocked. That is back down the 4 lbs from the holidays. It must have been bloat or something because I am just as flabby looking as I was. I can tell my muscle tone just isn't as defined, maybe that is why I lost weight? Who knows?!? But I'm glad to be back at 185 and not closer to 190. Isnt' it funny the scale can have such an effect on your mood. I went from being disappointed before I even stepped on the scale to optomistic and happy, real quick and nothing about my body really changed.

I'm trying to figure out a new exercise schedule. Mariyn goes back to school on Thursday. Amelia goes back tomorrow. Hopefully, I can figure out something -- soon.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo 4 pounds! Yay! I can't wait to be in the 180's! Glad you get to swim and exercise a bit. Still rest that ankle. And you should still get it checked to make sure it wasn't broken! Otherwise it could do it again. I know I'm a nagging mom. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete