Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wait and Weightless

I've been throwing around the idea of starting a blog for a while. It would be a neat way to chronicle my journey to better health and a source to keep me accountable. Share my stress, victories, and motivation. I've been sharing some on facebook and just about every time I open my mouth but I know I need an outlet just for this.


As I was shaking my booty in Zumba, the word weightless came to me. The words were dancing around in my head was it wait less, weightless. Hmmm... what exactly does that mean. My goal is not to become weightless but just to weigh less. Really my size isn't all of it, I need to have things weigh less on my heart. So many times in my life I've carried the weight of the world alone on my shoulders. I'm a woman of faith and my relationship with God is developing. This is where wait and weightless comes in. God has a plan for me, I know it. I just have to WAIT and see what his plan develops into. I've seen his work in my life, I know he is there. I've seen my plans go up in smoke and seen his great gifts. I feel it's God's will that I WAIT and become Weightless.


Ps 27:14 Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment