Monday, May 9, 2011

Goal Accomplished

Last week, I made a few goals. My first goal was to be able to completely run one mile. We also wanted to start using the weekend to do a long run.

Saturday, was filled with softball. My daughter's team is having an awesome season. We had two games on Saturday, won both.

Sunday morning, Mother's day, was also filled with softball. It's a good thing I love the game. Zumara and I decided to go for a long run. We mapped our run before hand. I looked specifically where the 1 mile mark was. We picked a destination to run to, just outside of town. It seemed so far.

I pushed myself to run, until I hit that 1 mile mark. And you know, it really wasn't that bad or too hard. We ended up run/walking 4.5 miles. Felt amazing to hit my goal. Next week, we're going to run further :-)

1 comment: