Monday, November 14, 2011

Weighing In

I weighed myself yesterday. I've gained 30lbs this year.

I don't like that number. The weight was way too hard to lose, it's a disappointing. I did it to myself and I have no one else to blame for the damage I've done.

Yesterday was the first time in about 6 months that I've steped foot on a scale. Like so many times before, I was avoiding reality. I knew that I had gained... iI knew that I gained a lot. I was hoping to have a skinny day and weigh myself then, that was the plan. That day, just never came.

I was reading someone's blog yesterday and decided it was time. Time to just do it... Step on the scale and weigh myself. What was I waiting for? If I'm going to start over again, I need to know what the damage was and what I'm dealing with.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for facing the scale. Now you go back down. I'll be there with you! Hope we can see each other at Christmas time when we are in CA. Can you still not comment on my blog? I changed the comment thing hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete