Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day Two

I'm happy to report Day 2 was a lot easier than Day 1.  I walked to the fridge less out of boredom.  I didn't have a headache all day.   I had a shake for breakfast and lunch (tropical fruit in the am, berry for lunch) I was able to have healhty snacks and a sensible dinner.  I was still a little hungry after dinner, but I know I got plenty of food and my body is just adjusting because I had been over-eating for so long.   I had plenty of energy yesterday, despite having a busy day at work.

I need to get some exercise in, and not just softball.   I did a good job run/walking last week but I need to do more.

For dinner, we went to Applebee's   I got this off the weight watchers menu, it was low cal  and delicious, but not as full of  plate as the picture shows.   I'd totally eat it again though! Yumm!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented sooner!! I am so proud of you! It is so hard starting over or as I say "resuming" because though we may have gained back weight, we didn't lose the knowledge we've gained. I love you, you can do it. how ever you decided, you can do it. I encourage you to download my fitness pal on your iphone and start that too. it's such a help for me to see everyone on there succeed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete